Hello,

I have an urgent position with client in Mississauga, Canada. Please let me
know your interest for the same.

*Position Title: SAP Business Analyst*

*Location: Mississauga, Canada*

*Duration: 4 Months+*

* *

*Job description: *

·         Need to have excellent functional understanding of SAP working
and one or more of its modules

·         3+ years of experience with SAP Material management / Sales and
Distribution modules of SAP

·         5+ years of experience in gathering requirements, creating test
scripts, carrying out testing on behalf of the users

·         Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)

Thanks & Regards

*Pramod Kumar*

*DTSC Inc.*

3900 Westerre Parkway