Hello,

*Please find below the detail job description from our direct Client – Cap
Gemini*

Job Profile---Share Point Developer

Location -- Dallas, TX

If Interested Please revert back with these details

Full Name:
Current Location:

Rate:

Phone No:

E-mail ID:

Skype ID:

Work Authorization:

SSN#: Last 4 Digits only

Availability:

2 Professional References:

(Photo ID Proof:

H-1B Copy)

Title: SharePoint Developer

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 12 Months plus

Required:

·         3+ Years SharePoint 2007/2010 /2013 Support and Maintenance

·         3+ Years SQL

·         2+ Years Active Directory Load Balanced URL web applications

·         IIS Security and performance tuning

·         MOSS services STRONG DEVELOPMENT SKILLS NOT SUPPORT experience
with Knowledge management or portal developments

·         Bachelors in Computer Science  or Business Admin or Engineering
would be a Plus

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Looking forward to working with you.

Thanks & Regards,

*Saket Kumar*
IT Recruiter, Saicon INC