Title: QA Lead

Location: Dayton, OH

Length: Long Term

Rate: $50/hr on C2C

Need a QA Lead in the next couple of weeks.  Please don't send Sr. QA
Analysts.  They must be LEADS.

Here is additional information from the manager:

What automated testing tool do they have/want to go to? HP Quality Center
for tracking test cases.  This role will not be writing automated test
scripts.

Does this person need to be able to create SQL queries from scratch?  No

If any right now- What type of testing methodology are they following?  (Is
it a Waterfall, Agile, etc. shop?)  Right now, waterfall, but we have
pockets of agile.  Having experience with both approaches would be a plus.

What is the technology stack/type of applications they will be testing? It
is all over the place, but .Net, VB, mainframe (CICS), WebMethods, among
others.

The only other issue would be sometimes when we require documentation to be
provided people have issues because they don’t have copies of what they
created at their former employers because that is confidential and
proprietary, we will do our best to get that for each person but can they
flex on that if the person can walk them through how they would create a
detailed test plan

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.