*Please send resumes to* *a...@datagrp.com* <a...@datagrp.com>

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my Implementation Partner. Please do let
me know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.

*Role : UX Designer*

*Location : Cupertino CA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Rate : $55/hr C2C*

We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and
capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong
problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an
aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual
excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas
to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience
in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough
understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.

*JD:*

Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a
multi-disciplinary team

Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect

Consulting with clients and lead experience architect

Researching interaction design trends

Researching technology trends

*Thanks & Regards,*

Alex Rodriguez