Hi,

This is Aanchal from Technology resource Group. Below is the job
description and requirements for your perusal and please contact me if
having any questions or concerns.

*If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with
your updated resume in a Microsoft Word formatted document along with
your desired pay rate.*

*If you are not interested, would appreciate if you refer someone for this
position.*

*Role: QA  Automation Analyst*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:  12 Months (Extension possible) *

*Job Description:*

*I have a position in San Francisco, CA that will be a 1-year engagement.
They need a Strong QA Automation Analyst that has experience Selenium,
WebDriver and Good Java programming.  Description is below, please let me
know if you're interested .*

*1. Strong knowledge/skills on QA disciplines and tools*

*2. Experience using Selenium and WebDriver for test automation*

*3. Experiences on using and testing  c apis*

*4. Good Java programming skills for test automation*

*5. Understands how code debugging works.*

*Need to know Java and Selenium*

*NEED TO KNOW JAVA*

Thanks and Regards,

Aanchal Arora | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 812 | Direct: 408-826-8378

Gtalk/YM: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> aanchalarora825 | Fax: 408-884-2409

aanc...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com