*Please send resumes to a...@datagrp.com <a...@datagrp.com>*

Hi,

I have the below requirement with my Implementation Partner. Please do let
me know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.

*Role: : SAP HANA Administrator*
*Location - Roseland, NJ*
*Duration - 7 months*
*Rate - $65/hr c2c*

JD:

Responsibilities:

   - Working with a SAP Admin and DBA team to manage and maintain SAP HANA
   application
   - Execute common SAP and industry standard daily/weekly/monthly
   maintenance tasks
   - Setup and configure monitoring of SAP HANA application
   - Support add-on installations in addition to support packages and
   enhancement packs.
   - Provide general technical support for end user support requests

   Requirements:

   - Typically requires BS/BE, or equivalent, plus demonstrated at least 2
   to 3 years’ experience within SAP HANA environment in a technical capacity
   - Good understanding of HANA platform architecture
   - Good experience with SLT installation, DS, DXC, and technical
   configuration.
   - Experience with Sizing of BW on HANA
   - Experience with DMO option for HANA migration
   - Good Experience with SUSE Linux.
   - HANA certification and/or experience with SP09 is mandatory
   - Experience in Tenant DB management
   - Strong teaming and collaboration skills, with ability to build
   effective work rapport with others
   - Provide guidance and leadership to less experienced engineers when
   required

*Thanks & Regards,*

Alex Rodriguez

Talent Acquisition Manager