*Hi, *

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*We have urgent requirement for the below position.*

*If you have any excellent match for this position please send me resume
and contact details*

*Please reply at **a...@tresourceinc.com* <a...@tresourceinc.com> *for
quick response*

*Sr Java Developer – 4 Positions available*

*Positions are in Atlanta, GA *

GREEN CARDS Preferred

Skype or Phone screen Interview

They are building this app from the ground up.  Candidate will mostly be
developing the front end but it will connect with Multiple Databases so
they need to be full stack developers.  This manager is looking for a
DataStage person for this team too so he/she will probably handle a lot of
the higher level back end/ETL stuff.   Here are the technologies he
mentioned specifically:

Core Java

Web Services (Probably RESTful, XML, and SOAP

Sencha / extJS - Dig in on JavaScript

Spring

***If they have Mongo, NoSQL, Solr, or SOA/Oracle SOA that might be good
for this team.  He has a contract to hire architect position that he is
trying fill as well that require these technologies.

Java programming

heads down programming

java, webservices, etc

Thanks and Regard’s