Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: QlikView Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*J.D: *

·         Acting as QlikView expert to advice customers in defining
QlikView Roadmap, Security guidelines and QlikView architecture for Complex
enterprise systems.

·         Working directly with our US clients, prospects and partners to
deliver high quality business intelligence solutions to our customers

·         Working with the management on creating project estimates and
resource planning.

·         Working with users to gather requirements and analysis.

·         Developing business intelligence applications for data analysis,
optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using
QlikView technology.

·         Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to
application design

·         Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business
solution components and prototypes

·         Implement best practices for modeling design, development and
application migration

·         Work on internal QlikView initiatives.

·         Assisting in test planning and execution

·         Leading a big team Preferred Background

·         *4+ years of experience QlikView dashboard design, QVD design,
performance tuning and scripting*.

·         *At least 1 year of experience as a QlikView Architect*.

·         Hands-on experience with QlikView Sever and Publisher.

·         Experience on Set Analysis, Security, advanced GUI development
and complex expressions.

·         Hands of experience on Actions and triggers, Document Chaining &
linking, analyzing Logs, leveraging variables and templates

·         Experience in development & integration which will include
setting up configuration management, developing components, peer review,
creating unit test plans & performing unit testing.

·         *QlikView 11 experience is preferred, Certification is a plus*.

·         Should have excellent communication, leading team & project
management capacity.

·         Sound knowledge on SQL and understanding database data model

·         Experience with Qlik Sense will be an added advantage

·         Bachelor's degree in computer science or compute