Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Title *                      :  *Web Developer*

*Location               : New York City*
*Duration              :  6 Months, Can be extended for 18 Months.*

*NEED LOCALS TO NY*

*Job Description*

·         Development of user friendly web interfaces for new modules and
functionality for 20/20 Initiative based upon agreed upon scope and
requirements.
·         Integrate with back-end APIs deployed on the *Python frameworks
(Django, Django Rest Frameworks)*
·         Design and Create decoupled, interactive web *Uls using
JavaScript (Angular, React, JQuery Mobile etc.)*
·         Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
with emphasis on responsive design.
·         Collaborate with project team members to ensure all requirements
are met
·         Support, maintenance and ongoing development for existing
projects   on-site
·         Create project specific documentation and artifacts. Create
technical documentation on completed work.
·         Act as mentor and assist in building internal capacity and
expertise within the team. Ensure knowledge transfer and technical handover