*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 – 8704*

*TIBCO Developer **with BusinessEvents Experience*

*Portland, OR*

*6 Months Contract*

*Max Rate: $48/hr on C2C*

*Implement partner: Techmahindra*

TIBCO BE Hands on Expertise , Experience

Restful Web services ,

*5+ years of experience implementing EAI/BPM tools and processes for TIBCO
products such as: *

EMS, RV, Hawk, Integration Manager, BPM, Business Works, BusinessEvents,
ADB Adapter, Ledgers Review and Designer.

•  *5+ years of experience in performance tuning, transactional tracking,
troubleshooting and enhancing Tibco environments.*

*•  5+ years of experience in design, engineering and support of Java
middleware software like WebSphere or JBoss.*

Onsite experience of 2-3 years at least