**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: Agile Business Analyst *

*Location: **Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration: 12+ Months Contract  *

*Key skills:*

•         Must have strong experience in Agile/Scrum environments.
Experience in CICD environment is a plus.

•         Demonstrable knowledge in defining Use Cases

•         Ability to interact and collaborate with Business users and
understand their needs and document them as requirements

•         Ability to communicate to development team the requirements and
clarify the questions that can come up

•         Review test cases and provide inputs on the coverage and suggest
improvements to testing team