**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: SAP FICO Consultant*

*Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois*

*Duration: 9+ Months*

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C MAX (NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

JD:

Should be very strong in FICO & DART

•                     Solid FI & CO functional Consultant.

•                     Must have 11+ years of experience

•                     Must have extensive experience in FI like financial
documents etc.

•                     Must have extensive experience in controlling area
like COPA types, configuration etc ..