*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*PeopleSoft Finance Sr Developer*

*New Albany, OH*

*Contract*

*Max Rate: $**50/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*

*Responsibilities*

   - *Retail experience must*
   - *Tier 1/Tier 2 companies experience must *
   - *Off-Shore and Onsite model experience must *
   - Work with Business Users to determine technical requirements and scope
   - Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team
   environment.
   - Translate business processes into technical solutions.
   - Develop, unit test, document and deliver high quality solutions
   utilizing Application Engine, Integration Broker Services, Application
   Package, People Code and other tools available.
   - Write and/or update system documentation.

*Qualifications *

   - Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial suite of products, Accounts Payable,
   eSettlement, Purchasing, eProcurement, Project Costing,Treasury
   - Good working experience with People Tools like Application Designer,
   People Code, Application Package, Integration Broker and Application Engine.
   - Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML and web client technologies desirable
   - Able to work part time based on Project demand
   - Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills