Greeting of The Day!!
*Network Security Specialist*
· Experience working on multiple Checkpoint versions include
R77.30, R77.20, legacy IPSO etc. and upgrades
· Experience working on Checkpoint blades including IPS, Threat
prevention, Identity awareness, Application & URL filtering
· Installation and Rack New Appliance and Migration from Checkpoint
legacy version to Current version.
· Configure new gateways and getting them into production.
· Creation of rules (Access, deny and block) to control traffic.
· Firewall Policy enforcement per customer Policy including global
policy and objects
· Experience in checkpoint cluster configuration including VRRP and
· Refining existing rules to minimize the number of rules used.
· Software update on all Security Gateways
· Study the traffic pattern and modify the roles accordingly.
· Troubleshoot calls with users (Generic access) or clients (VPN).
· Removal of errors (License, rule error) during a policy push.
· Documentation of VPN’s, NAT statements and networks diagrams in
· Maintain firewall hardware configurations (interfaces, routes,
arps, ha, etc.)
· Enabling Role based access (Super user, admins, read only).
· Rule management using Tufin analysis as and when planned.
· Verifying the traffic and rules on internet firewalls to avoid
· Follow up with vendors during hardware issues / RMA
· Monitoring the health of the firewall -- CPU utilization, cluster
status, interface status
· Planning and communication skills
Good understanding of the business need of the security and its
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/onlysap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.