*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Validation Engineer(QA) with strong experience in Python *

*Round Rock, TX*

*6+ Months*

*Max Rate: $42/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*

*Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume*

*Mandatory Skills*

*·                     Knowledge in python  scripting. Comfortable with
Automation frameworks.*

*·                     Linux scripting knowledge.*

·                     Knowledge in hardware.

 *Job Roles/Responsibilities*

·                     *Executing automation scripts*

·                     *Validating test results*

·                     *integrating test scripts with Validation tools*

·                     *Debugging test cases.*