*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*Java developer with Strong Experience in Telecom Background*

*Cary, NC*

*6+ Months (NO OPTS)*

*Implement partner: Cognizant*

*NEED 9 YRS OF EXP CANDIDATES*

*Note: Please don't send 1986 date of birth Resume*

*J.D:*

•             5 to 7 years of experience in Java   Development, web/rest
services APIs, DBMS (relational as well as noSQL).

•             Java /J2EE + SOAP, REST +  SNMP

•             Lead experience with hands-on coding and design contribution

•             *Restful Web Services, SOAP , JSON, Spring & Hibernate
framework*, Tomcat /Apache web containers, maven, JUnit, Mockito, Easy
Mock, Hadoop

*Preferred skills: *

•             Telecom / Network background is preferred.

•             Agile, Scrum methodologies

•             Domain experience : SDN & NFV , OSS/BSS , EMS and NMS ,
PCRF,PCEF ( desirable, any of the above)

•             Open Daylight, open flow, Open stack, Open Contrail, Netconf,
OPCONF, YANG/TOSCA data models(desirable, any any of the above)