*Onsite Database Analyst*
* Peapack, NJ*
- Database schema and architecture design.
- Should have hands on experience writing SQL queries
- Experience in Data Warehouse & ODS/Data Mart.
- Expertise in Creating ‘Source to Target’ data mapping.
- Experience in data migration projects
- Conduct JAD sessions with business and technical teams.
- Experience in analyzing/troubleshooting and providing technical
support for Oracle/Unix applications and their interfaces.
- Extensive experience on Business Intelligence (and BI technologies)
tools such as OLAP, data warehousing, reporting and querying tools, data
mining and spreadsheets.
- Data consolidation and harmonization.
- Experience in data alignment and data cleansing.
- Vast experience of working in the area data management including data
analysis, gap analysis and data mapping.
- Worked extensively with Dimensional Modeling and Data Migration.
- Experience in Data Transformation, Metadata, Data Dictionary, Data
Loading, Modeling and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in DBMS/RDBMS implementation using object-oriented concept
and database toolkit.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis and ETL Techniques for loading
high volumes of data and smooth structural flow of the data.
*Direct: 408.418.5778 <408.418.5778> EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/onlysap.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.