**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*JD:*

* open stack, python  and heat or cloud  formation*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, develop, automate and operationalize software updates
with zero downtime

·         Build and automate and secure application configuration, auto
deployment and provisioning services

·         Develop innovative ways to smartly measure and monitor
application and infrastructure health

·         Work with engineering and product management to architect and
build features that are highly available, high performance and secure.

·         Interact with the Engineering for
supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure for product support

·         Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring
through modern DevOps tools (SALT, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Openstack Script)

*Requirements:*

·         BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

·         Minimum of 5years of production environment, Devops or IT
Infrastructure

·         Hands-on working with private or public cloud services in a
highly available and scalable production environment.

·         Knowledge of Linux & Windows in AWS, Azure and Open Stack systems
administration and architecture

·         Strong development experience in Automation using Python or other
language.

·         Understanding of networking and network virtualization required.

·         Extensive experience with Linux systems, virtualization, and
network administration.

·         Experience improving performance of our web applications and
solve scaling/performance issues

·         Built tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks

·         Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation
tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Glu.