Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

*Job title*              :     BI Architect with Spotfire

*Job Location*      :     Alpharetta, GA

*Duration  *           :    12 Months

*Job Description*:

·         15 years of IT experience predominantly with Enterprise Data
Warehousing and Business Intelligence background.

·         Extensive Business Intelligence background with strong TIBCO
Spotfire experience.

·         Hands on exposure to Tableau/Power Pivot and other BI tools.

·         Extensive experience dealing with millions/billions of rows of
data.

·         Strong SQL experience.

·         Must have exposure to Big Data and Hadoop technologies.

·         Excellent communication and team player skills.

·         Need to be self-starter and work with business closely.

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713