Hi Professionals,

My name is* Koti *from *Radcom Software Services LLC*. We provide our own*
H1B *consultants for your client needs on *Corp to Corp (C2C)* terms. Even,
we can able to submit *GC*’s and *citizenship* candidates on *C2C/C2H/W2*
basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so that I can
reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the given
requirement.

*Email: k...@radcomsoftwareservices.com*

<rag...@radcomsoftwareservices.com>

Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them they are
available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

*We presently have consultants in the following fields:*

*     S.No*

* Name*

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Re-Loc*

1

Siri

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7yrs

Immediate

FL

Open

2

Udaya

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

7yrs

Immediate

NJ

Open

3

Naga

Java Developer

8yrs

1 Week

NJ

Open

4

Krishna

Java Developer

7+ yrs

1 Week

VA

Open

5

Spurthy

SFDC

8+ yrs

Immediate

CT

Open

6

Tanusha

Java Developer

8+yrs

Immediate

PH

Open

7

Kadhar

Network Engineer

7 yrs

Immediate

GA

Open

8

Snehith

Java Developer

8 yrs

Immediate

CA

Open

9

Sandeep

QA

8+ yrs

Immediate

KS

open

10

Manohar

BA

8yrs

Immediate

VA

Open

11

Wasim

QA

6yrs

Immediate

DC

open

Thanks & Regards

Koti Reddy

Technical Recruiter

Phone: *248-687-8073*

Email: k...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958.

Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com

*Note:  We respect your online privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.  If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject
line.*