Sean,

Great! I've been focused on the File Manager component, though I have to admit it has only been during the occasional free period rather than a concentrated effort. I find that once I get going, its a relatively painless process (highlight, paste, save, repeat) ..almost trance-inducing.

How would you like to divide it up? I'm happy with anything we come up with, and appreciate you taking the time to get us synchronized on this.

Thanks,
Andrew.

Mccleese, Sean W (388A) wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just writing to check the progress & coordinate completion on OODT-3 (ASL
license headers). I started prepending all the *.java files for a number of the
packages and I know ahart made some additional commits for more headers. Rather
than personally trawling through each individual file checking the license, I
wanted to coordinate with someone (ahart) to identify what packages/filetypes are
left to fix and then get this issue closed.

Thanks!
-Sean