Unlike the observer role. It's very close to the current signing off of board
reports by mentors but forces them to do a little more than put there name to a
piece of electronic paper.

Personally I imagined my binding vote, as a mentor, to indicate a) the project
debs want this tongi ahead and b) in my opinion it is sat for the ASF and the
project to proceed.

I didn't imagine my vote having anything to do with the technical aspects of
the project (unless also a committer of course)

This is what the board do when approving project reports right? It's about
social an community health not technical health, right?

Sent from my mobile device.