Same thing here.  I'm ready to check in the whole site.  But I get this
error when committing:

access to '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1135683/incubator/ooo' forbidden

I am using https, so it isn't that problem.

Do I need karma? Or does someone need to create the /site directory?

-Rob

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org