From: Ross Gardler [mailto:rgard...@opendirective.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 10:24
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: User facing web items

Can you please clarify the legal status of the content on the forums?

We've been told code is Apache licensed, but what about the content?

This same question applies to the content on the user mail lists (asked about
elsewhere in this thread).

Ross

Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)