Do we have any detailed access logs or reports for OOo?  I think that
would be useful for prioritizing service migration, decided what to
archive versus what to keep alive, etc.  I've heard a lot of anecdotal
stories, but hard data is good to get the complete picture.

If it would be possible to get, say YTD httpd logs, then I could
generate some reports showing what web site services are post used.
Since the raw data likely has client IP addresses we probably should
treat it as it as sensitive and share only on the PMC's private
repository.

Same information would be useful for capacity planning purposes.

Also, how do Apache projects handle web analytics?  Is there any
tracking code installed by default? Is this permitted?  Do projects
have access to their httpd logs?