Hi Zhang Jianfang,

Am 04.07.2011 14:36, schrieb Jian Fang Zhang:
My name is Zhang Jian Fang, from IBM China Lotus Symphony team. I have been
working on Symphony since 2005. Now I am working as the role of chief
programmer. I ever worked on globalization, BIDI support, text rendering,
Symphony API, installer, memory leak and build script. I ever contributed
some memory leak code back to OpenOffice.org with defects.

Yes I remember I got several patches from you via issue tracker. Thanks again for finding and fixing those bugs! :-)

Kind regards,
Ingrid

I am impressed by the open and efficiency of OpenOffice.org project and
community before and got many supports from them. Now I am looking forward
to it's brighter outlook and willing to add my effort.

Regards,

Zhang Jianfang