From: acolor...@gmail.com [mailto:acolor...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Alexandro
Colorado
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 11:08
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for July 2011
(ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org)

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com> wrote:

> I've drafted the report directly on the wiki.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2011
>
> Since the Board meeting is the 20th, and they need one-week to review,
> we need final sign off by the 13th.

Judging from the other reports I will try to make it more consice. For
example:
Explaining that is our first report, seems a bit verbose.

Also avoid the Q&A format and instead draft it as action points. The core
action ponits would be,
- Asset migration
- governance structure
- general project setup

Under migration we can put new website, wiki, etc. OOo code revision.
Under governance structure, we can put we did the initial commiter draft
with some of the numbers Dennise has report.
General project setup we can talk about the OOo site in Apache.

So in essence same information, but different format to make it more
objective and to the point.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol