Hi Rob,

On Tuesday, 2011-08-02 10:52:33 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:

> > I don't understand why there is continued pressing that things not in a
> > release have to be treated as if it requires the same treatment as the
> > content of a release.  I thought we had worked a high-level sketch of the
> > user documentation case with Jean Hollis Weber some time ago on this list.
> >

> That was something else entirely, ODFAuthors.org, a site that is
> external to Apache.  We're not discussing that right now.  What we're
> discussing is the content at wiki.services.openoffice.org, which we
> are planning to be part of the Apache OpenOffice project. Two
> different things.

Actually the OOo 3.2 user guide by the ODFAuthors group was contributed
to the wiki as well under a CC-BY license, see for example
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/Getting_Started

Later guides for OOo 3.3 and 3.x are available as .odt and .pdf checked
in to the wiki, not as wiki pages, see
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation

  Eike