Dave Fisher wrote:

On Aug 22, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

Am 08/22/2011 11:45 PM, schrieb Andy Brown:
Marcus (OOo) wrote:
@all:
If there is somewhere else a place that should be updated (and I've
write access) please let me know.

Marcus

If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.

[1] http://support.openoffice.org/

Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be sufficient to delete the
"Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General OOo Mail Lists" row as it points
already to the modified webpage.

We are acting a little quickly.

Shouldn't we have an ooo-us...@incubator.apache.org before we delete the Users
Mail List on the OOo site?

Yes. Marcus was referring to the row that contains the link to the Users List, not the list itself. The Users and other list are linked in on the General OOo Mailing list page that he referred to so it would not hurt to remove just that row.

[2] http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

Is there something else that needs to be changed? Normally it should be fine
already. ;-)

The old version is carefully hidden here [3]

[3] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/www/mail_list.html

Until we move the users@ooo list I think that needs to be added back to [2] and
then [2] checked into to [3].

BTW - Creating the support area is one of the next items in the podling site.
[4]

[4] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/support/

I and Marcus are referring to pages on the old OOo site not on the new AOO site. Having information on AOO is nice but till it is live and linked to with OOo domains the old site needs to point people to the main AOO web page(s).

Andy