On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Stephan Bergmann <
stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 28, 2011, at 7:12 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
> > Fourth, now I'm stuck at module offapi where idlc bails out with
> completely
> > senseless messages:
> >
> > Entering /build/aooo/main/offapi/com/sun/star/sdb
> >
> > Compiling: Forms.idl
> > ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(296) : Illegal syntax following
> service member declaration: syntax error, unexpected IDL_IDENTIFIER
> > ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(311) : Statement can not be
> parsed: property
> > ../../../../com/sun/star/ucb/Content.idl(313) : Statement can not be
> parsed: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting ';'
> >
> > and 100s more after that. Content.idl line 296 and following are in the
> > middle of comments, apparently idlc attempts to parse those as idl
> > definitions. Currently I have no idea why.
>
> A memcpy that should rather be a memmove at <
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO340/file/c904c1944462/idlc/source/preproc/tokens.c#l480>,
> see also <
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=03657f66600c64b33443c30952054c11d82f9c7d
> >.
>
> By the way, the source code at idlc/source/preproc appears to be copied
> from LCC code (see <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCC_(compiler)>) and then
> erroneously decorated with the OOo license header.  This needs to be
> addressed.  Similarly, the code at soltools/cpp appears to be a second copy
> of that code, with the same memcpy error, but at least without the erroneous
> OOo license headers.

oh the good old preproc code from Horst (i am sure some of you know who
Horst is -> it's an insider joke from the early days and before OOo was
born).

With the cleanup of this license headers we can try to remove the code in
one place and reuse it.

Juergen