Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
It will be useful for folks who already have issues on the
OpenOffice.org bugzilla to go through the password reset.  I
recommend using your @openoffice.org ID and the password you have
already on openoffice.org for simple continuity.

This might the beginning of a new multiplication of passwords for every OpenOffice.org service/website that is ported to the new infrastructure, while so far we were enjoying the benefits of a (mostly) Single-Sign-On solution.

I realize that in the case of BugZilla it was probably impossible to do it differently, but if at all possible other migrated services should try and use the same users/passwords database as the new BugZilla.

Regards,
  Andrea.