Hi Dale;

With due respect to Italy's cultural richness (which I so
much admire being italian myself but not only because of that),
Neapolitan is classified as a dialect, not a language, for
good reasons.

Compared to standard italian you use the same character set
and gramatical rules. Furthermore the computer related terms
that OpenOffice uses are the same as in standard italian.
My recomendation is just to add a dictionary with Naepolitan
terms to the standard italian dictionary.

best regards,

Pedro,