Am 08.09.2011 01:09, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
Hi Dave

This is not a buildbot or samething like that. This is the VCL Testtool. It's a Tool witch is designed to run Testcase fully automaticly. It's similar to a User interact with OOo. So it's a Gui function test.
also login to EIS seems stopped working, seems almost all services hosted by Oracle in Hamburg are now gone or offline.

Martin

Greetings Raphael