Hi Tian Bo,

welcome to the Apache Open Office project. Every helping hand is welcome and
from a code perspective the most important things we have to do is the IP
clearance of the code to make it Apache conform.

You can take a look on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ApacheMigration to get a first
impression what we have to do.

To become a committer over time you have to follow the Apache rules, here
are some links that might be useful to get familiar with the Apache way ...

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

(maybe others have more links)