I have no problem with some changes in the interface where they are helpful.
For instance: The way that page styles are applied is very counter-intuitive. We get dozens of posts in the forums about how to make a document with a heading on all pages except the first, and also from people who select a page style for a page somewhere in the middle of a document and then find that it has been applied to the entire document. Page styles are really powerful and easy to use once you get the hang of the concept and of how they are implemented and applied, but until you get the hang of it, they can - and often do - drive you up the wall. So, a better Insert - manual break dialog box would be a big help - probably more text in it, like "Select the page style for the next page" instead of just "Style", would already help.

Peter aka floris v