On 09/28/2011 04:41 PM, Mathias Bauer wrote:
On 27.09.2011 04:36, Carl Marcum wrote:
As of Repo version 1175305 I can Build on Fedora 14 and 15 x86_64.

Thank you Ariel for helping me get the first one completed.

I found that there is a problem trying to to build hsqldb using java 1.7
due to the build.xml only having targets for java up to 1.6 so I
switched back to 1.6 for the complete build.

Starting with a Fedora "basic desktop" install.

I used yum to install the packages listed on the Fedora build
instructions [1].

I needed to add librsvg2-devel and junit4.

The first problem is a bug, libsvg shouldn't be needed in a non-copyleft
build (as it's LGPL licensed). junit4 indeed is needed, but can be made
obsolete by using --without-junit in configure.

I didn't specify any configure options other than --enable-verbose.

I had configure list them for me but I have to admit I didn't research them all for what they did.

I was trying to build without skipping anything not knowing yet what's necessary or not. I can understand non-GPL one.

Are there a recommended combination of configure options we should be using when testing builds for AOOo?

Thanks for reporting your results,
Mathias

Thanks,
Carl