Alexandro deserves credit for stepping up and starting this report.

I've added Dennis's language:

Discussion of criteria for bringing on new committers and PPMC members, and
whether or not there should be a separate criteria for each role, as well as
how these decisions should be communicated to the project.

I added to the Community section.

"Discussion of roles for PPMC members including TDF liaison, branding, press,
and legal affairs."

I added to the Development section.

"Migration of several parts of the OpenOffice.org infrastructure are in various
stages."

Ambiguous but true. Progress exists on many parts, some done, some nearly so,
some part way, and others not started. I thought it was important to show that
more than just planning has occurred.

Regards,
Dave