I think we discussed this before but it would be excellent
if Robert can further clarify it once and for all.

I think that since the code is being clearly contributed
to us through bugzilla we can apply section 5 "Submission
of Contributions". of the AL2. Of course we still have
to make sure the author and the submitter are the same
person, but bugzilla does do some minimal identity
check.

Pedro.