On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:40 PM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andrew Rist wrote on 2011-10-26 00:34:
>>
>> I do not understand why this is easier than continuing on the existing
>> list.
>
> when I asked that last time, I heard various replies:

Oh, Florian, you have either misread or have been mislead.  Every one
of these points is false.  If you really had this impression, there is
a tragic misunderstanding here.

> - You need to be an iCLA signer to be on that list.

False.  No iCLA is required to participate on the list.  It never was
before and no one has suggested adding that requirement.  Where
exactly did you read this?

> - You need to be an Apache contributor to be on that list.

False.  Where exactly did you read this?

> - We have no administrative access to that list.

False.  We've offered to allow TDF/LO moderators.