On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 05:57:16PM -0800, Andrew Rist wrote:

> On 12/1/2011 5:43 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> >Hi Andrew,
> >
> >On Thu, Dec 01, 2011 at 05:10:15PM -0800, Andrew Rist wrote:
> >>Quick update on the Apache OpenOffice nightly build.
> >>
> >>We now have our own nightly build (yay) and you can see the results
> >>at [1] with the latest build at [2].
> >>Unfortunately, as you can see at that link, after a string in
> >>successful builds, the build has now been broken for several days.
> >>The log is available at [3] and the final message in the log file is:
> >>
> >>    1 module(s):
> >>            instsetoo_native
> >>    need(s) to be rebuilt
> >>
> >>    Reason(s):
> >>
> >>    ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> >> /home/buildslave19/slave19/openofficeorg-nightly/build/main/instsetoo_native/util
> >>
> >>    When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> >> by running:
> >>
> >>            build --from instsetoo_native
> >>    program finished with exit code 1
> >>    elapsedTime=3337.166106
> >>
> >>Any help debugging this would be appreciated.
> >the build is started with --html, this means the more verbose output is
> >redirected to a folder<module>/<unxlngx6.pro>/misc/logs/<target>.txt
> yes it is
> >
> >In order to get the exact error, you should access
> >
> >instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/misc/logs/util.txt
> it's easy to get single files and add to build page - are there
> other specific files that would be useful?

usually, you look at that log file and it may point to another log in
a logging folder, depending on what it was building.
Let's suppose it was building rpms in the OpenOffice target for the fr
locale, it will point to the log

instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/rpm/logging/fr/log_DEV300_fr.log

the structure is:

instsetoo_native/<unxlngx6.pro>/<target>/<pkg-format>/logging/<locale>/log_DEV300_<locale>.log

like:

nstsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice/rpm/logging/en-US/log_DEV300_en-US.log
nstsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice_SDK/deb/logging/en-US/log_DEV300_en-US.log
instsetoo_native/unxlngx6/OpenOffice_languagepack/installed/logging/en-US/log_DEV300_en-US.log

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina