Hi,

Answering to myself, build completed (some hacks mandatory, mostly berkeleydb and rhino broken) on Mac OS X 10.4, for en-US, de and fr locales.

They should work on all Mac OS X Intel, from 10.4 to 10.7

Is there a place I could upload those builds for testing purpose ?

On the testing side now ....

... first test : opening the first .svg I found on the web -> no problem. Second test : .svg export does nothing (reopen the exported .svg gives a white page)

Just "en passant", I'd suggest to rename the preferences folder, e.g. : ~/Library/Application Support/ApacheOpenOffice/ on Mac OS X to avoid confusion with the previous 3.3.x

What do you think ?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

--