On 30/11/2011 Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 11/30/11 1:31 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
Maybe just call it "extensions" ? This could be the root for
"standard extensions" that are produced by this project. Some might
be app dev related. But we might have other standard extensions in the
future, e.g., a CMIS extension using Apache Chemistry.

i thought about "extensions" but in this particular case it is not an
extension in the classical manner. But it is a developer tool for
extensions and could be of course hosted there as well.

Then it would be clearer to use "extensions" for stuff that will eventually be packaged into .oxt files, and "tools" or "devtools" for the current use case, which is much more relaed to development than to extensions. Not that I have a strong opinion on this; "extensions" just seems potentially confusing for an editor plugin.

Regards,
  Andrea.