On 21/11/2011 Rob Weir wrote:
A sorted list of the most frequently mentioned addresses can be found by:
grep -o -r -i --no-filename --include="*.html"
"[[:alnum:]+\.\_\-]*@openoffice.org" . | sort | uniq -c | sort -n -r
I see the following.  But I cannot easily tell what is a name versus
an official address.

Thanks for the list. Some of the addresses are related to the Italian community, so we will be able to handle them as follows.

      74 stampa@openoffice...
       7 scuole@openoffice...
       5 soho@openoffice...
       5 aziende@openoffice...

These addresses were used by PLIO (the Italian N-L project) for its press releases, for educational activities and for providing support. All occurrences are in the Italian site. We will take care of replacing them on the web pages.

      18 sanavia@openoffice...
       7 luctur@openoffice...
       3 ddozza@openoffice...
       1 pescetti@openoffice...
       1 paolomantovani@openoffice...

These addresses are used by individuals from the Italian community and (except mine) they appear in the Italian site only. I contacted all of them and we will take care of replacing them on the web pages, as well as checking what happened to the "luctur" alias (that was used by Gianluca, as he wrote), but should be currently unused.

Regards,
  Andrea.