On 06/01/2012 Hagar Delest wrote:
Here is a proposal.

Nice post; just a few remarks.

After 4 years of existence, the Community Forum has moved on the ASF
servers end of October 2011.

Since the situation is already confusing enough, I would spell out that ASF is "Apache Software Foundation", so that readers can connect it immediately with the new name "Apache OpenOffice". And also, as Andrew suggested, insert the full URL to the Forum:
http://user.services.openoffice.org

Some history first. ... So the forum is really managed by a group of
users helping other users (for free, on their spare time).

As others wrote, I would also be for removing the history paragraph. But its last sentence, the one I quote above, is interesting and should be kept somewhere.

Nothing else: I hope that you get a blog account soon and that you can post your article as soon as possible!

Regards,
  Andrea.