On 1/10/12 5:37 PM, Dave Fisher wrote:

On Jan 10, 2012, at 8:10 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

On Jan 10, 2012, at 3:31 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi,

this question is probably related to the people who did the migration of the
webpage.

We had Mozilla prebuild stuff under
http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/OOo3.2 which is necessary on at least
on Windows. Because the Mozilla version we use can be built only with an older
compiler. Well this is a problem we have to address later. The current problem
is that these prebuilds are not available anymore.

Whereas the prebuild for the unowinreg.dll is still there. Any ideas why we
haven't migrated these Mozilla prebuilds?

And if we can't migrate them with the webpage, can we put them on
apache-extras.org?

Any ideas?

Some files and directories were missed in migration. I am committing these now.
Look for the publishing build on ooo-commits in awhile.

Wow. Joe has really tuned up the CMS - your prebuilds are now present. Enjoy.

perfect, thanks

Juergen

Regards,
Dave