On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2012-01-17 5:31 AM  WilfriedBiesinger wrote concerning  "Fw1 [ooo-site] -
> dwnld-size Mac-version 200MB for 56k-modem or ISDN":
>
>> please, I do need the Mac-version (PPC I think) zipped, too, and although
>> without Java, if not already is without.
>
> Go to http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html  and select the version
> and language you need.
> Mac's use different versions for Intel and PPC processors.

That's a not really helpful answer. PPC: No chance for german 3.3.0
using those pages, as the german version was not officially approved
(did not go through the QA-process) and thus is only available as
release-candidate. However the PPC version was never provided by
Sun/Oracle, but by a community volunteer (Maho Nakata). Unfortunately
the server he was uploading the builds to is out-of-service, so those
builds are no longer accessible. Same goes for the unofficial mirror
of that server provided by Florian Bircher that provided a subset of
the languages

So: as both http://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/ and
http://unlogisch.ch/mirror/ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/ are gone: No
official source for the PPC 3.3.0 installer in german.
You need to use the english installer and add german language with the
languagepack (you can use the one for intel, those don't contain any
architecture specific files (LibreOffice also only builds the
languagepacks on intel, the ppc ones just get hardlinked to the intel
ones))

ciao
Christian