Hi,

it's again me who need advice or better feedback for a change.

We build several package files for our binary releases (rpm, deb, pkg). The files contain a copyright and vendor string.

I think both can be changed to Apache because we are now preparing and provide these packages under the hood of Apache, correct?

In an earlier email I have mentioned this already and in some cases it is copyright = "1999-2009 by OpenOffice.org" and vendor = OpenOffice.org" which doesn't make sense at all.

If nobody complains or raise further concerns I would change it to

copyright = "2011 by The Apache Document Foundation"
vendor = "Apache Software Foundation"

I will also clarify with Andrew Rist if it's ok to change the Copyright statement in the About box and move the Oracle Copyright part in the NOTICE file.

Regards

Juergen