On 18 January 2012 05:35, Marco A.G.Pinto <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>wrote:

>  Microsoft Office 2010 allows users to select between Portuguese
> pre-reform and Portuguese post-reform.
>
> I would be great if AOO would allow that too.

Can this option be made available via a langpack? Further, wouldn't it
depend upon the regular maintenance of the language pack by the community?
Have the PT groups indicated their support? I know you are Portuguese,
Marco, but do you represent then the PT group? (I know many of them fairly
well, and find the community a great one indeed.)

louis