On 1/19/2012 09:27, HICHEM ZARROUKI wrote:
Hello,

I developed a C + + application based on Open Office SDK version
3.3. The application works perfectly in conjunction with Open Office
3, and it is time for me to create the installer which will be
delivered to users.

To do so, I need to know the necessary dependencies (DLLs,
executables, ...) to bewith my application, and if it is possible to
run the application without the need to install Open Office, because
if it is not installed I receive an error when running my program ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi,

Because this list is going away soon, I have taken the liberty of
forwarding your message to the new list at Open Office's new home, the Apache Software Foundation. You will need to subscribe to that list to see any replies. (Please be aware that it is a very busy list.)

Send an email to: ooo-dev-subscr...@incubator.apache.org
You will get a confirmation message, and you need to reply to that as it instructs.

You may want to post a follow-up message there, telling us what o/s you plan to install on. Installation details are very system-dependent.

--
/tj/