Hi Armin,

I will take care of the images, it seems that I have forgot some when I have worked on it.

Juergen

On 2/14/12 11:08 AM, Armin Le Grand wrote:
Hi List,

I was looking over the full trunk to identify where some images come
from which still show OpenOffice.org (or even outdated company logos). I
fould the following list:

- Showing OpenOffice.org:

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ooolangpack\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_openoffice\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ure\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Banner.bmp

Where the Banner.bmp are all three the same. It is shown in the
installer (windows) and has a size of 103x58 pixels. I can replace it
when someone has a nire replacement; else I will make one up from
already adapted images. Suggestions welcome :-)

- Showing outdated company logos:

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ooolangpack\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_openoffice\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp

These two Image.bmp are identical using 163x312 pixels. Not sure where
they are used, but they are used several times in
instsetoo_native\util\makefile.mk, so I guess having a replacement is
safer than not having. Suggestions welcome :-)

trunk\main\instsetoo_native\inc_ure\windows\msi_templates\Binary\Image.bmp

Single 163x312 image showing Sun logo. Suggestions welcome :-)

- Showing outdated company logos and openoffice.org:

trunk\main\ooo_custom_images\c04\svx\res\ooointro.bmp

Single 440x286 image showing 'OpenOffice.org für die Stadt' and Sun logo
(translation: For cities). AFAIK unused, I'll just remove it.

Sincerely,
Armin
--
ALG